Seiko Presage Urushi Green Limited Edition Kanazawa Automatic Watch SPB295J1
- There are just 2,000 pieces available globally of this limited edition watch.
- The “Kanazawa” (Green) dial was inspired by the Kenrokuen Gardens, a vast and beautiful green space located in the heart of Kanazawa, Japan.
- The dial was created through a form of traditional Japanese craftsmanship; Urushi lacquering, where layer upon layer of lacquer is applied by hand to give the dial its depth. Urushi is a natural lacquer obtained from the sap of the Japanese lacquer tree. The lacquer is painted onto the dials by master craftsmen and polished by hand several times, in order to obtain this deep, silky colour.
- The Presage Craftsmanship Series celebrates the Japanese ‘Takumi’ – timepieces which are individually handcrafted by master artisans combining Seiko’s latest watchmaking techniques with centuries of traditional artistry.
- Every Presage watch features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres, and is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R24 automatic movement.
- An ideal watch for those who appreciate the fine watchmaking and the quality of Japanese craftsmanship.
- Dual-curved Sapphire Crystal and open case back.
|Date display window at the 3 o'clock position