Tissot PRX Powermatic 80 (40mm) Gold Dial Gold PVD Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Tissot PRX Powermatic 80 (40mm) Gold Dial / Gold PVD Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Tissot is a luxury watchmaking company founded in 1853 in the Le Locle region of Switzerland by father and son Charles-Félicien Tissot and Charles-Émile Tissot. The brand has been at the forefront of some of the most important inventions in the watch industry. Since its conception and with the introduction of the first pocket watch with two time zones, Tissot has been a leader in the watch world. Apart from being known for the extraordinary engineering of its watches, the brand’s watches hold a distinctive elegant design, achieved by few other brands.
The PRX is Tissot’s newest addition. The watch is inspired by retro models from the 1970s and try to reinterpret them for the modern consumer. The watch specifically evokes the thinner case designs from the beginning of the Quartz cases. Though influenced by the past, the PRX watches still manage to break through and offer us something fresh and unique.
Model Specifications: T1374073302100
- The watch’s gold-tone stainless steel case measures 40 mm in diameter.
- An anti-reflective sapphire crystal protects the dial.
- Securing the watch is a gold-tone stainless steel bracelet.
- The gold dial features gold baton indices, gold hands and a date aperture.
- Functions on the watch include hours, minutes and seconds, alongside a date aperture and a Nivachron balance spring.
- The watch is water-resistant up to 100 meters or 10 bars.
- Movement type - Automatic with a power reserve of up to 80 hours.