|Edition||Seiko Presage Cocktail|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Clasp Type||Deployment Clasp|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|
|Accuracy||-35/+45 seconds per day|
Seiko Presage Cocktail Time The Aviation Automatic Blue Dial Bracelet Watch SRPJ13J1
- Every Presage watch features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres and is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- This timepiece is from the Presage Cocktail Time collection, watches inspired by the Japanese cocktail culture in Tokyo’s sophisticated Ginza area, each named after a specific cocktail.
- This particular design is named after ‘The Aviation’ cocktail – taking its blue/violet hues from the crème de violette ingredient.
- In Japan, traditionally ‘Nomunication hour’ – a hybrid of nomu (drink) and communication – is after 5pm, when it’s cocktail hour and time to talk things over. The Seiko Presage Cocktail Time collection was inspired by this Japanese tradition of finishing the working day off with a cocktail and a chat – with each timepiece named after drinks mixed by Hisashi Kishi, head bartender and owner of Star Bar in Tokyo’s Ginza area and a past winner of the International Bar Association World Championships.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- A blue dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The dial features three hands and index hour markers.
- Stop second hand function.
- Box-shaped hardlex crystal lens.